MCF! MCF! MCF
Have you aked: What is MCF? Who are they? Where did they come from? What is the purpose of their existence?
Worry no more!
Methodist Campus Fellowship (MCF) started in 1984 as Methodist Youth Campus Fellowship in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife to foster the communion of Methodist students on campus. This was a result of the movement initiated by passionate Methodist students in that Institution. Following its establishment, other Methodist students in various Tertiary Institutions across the Country keyed into the vision and started establishing MCF in their Campuses. The body officially became known as Methodist Campus Fellowship in 1994.
Today, MCF has been established in over 130 Tertiary Institutions across the Country, divided into 3 Sectors (East, West and North), with each of the Sectors being divided into Zones and Zones made up of Chapters, with MCF Enugu Zone the Largest zone
MOTTO: Abundant life family.
SLOGAN: We are God’s Battle Axe!
MCF VISION: To revive the Wesleyan heritage and possessing our generation for Christ.
MISION: MCF operates with the following mission statements:
- To create an avenue whereby Methodist students in every higher institution of learning in the country can come together as a Christian body and have constant fellowship in the Lord.
- To labour together with other Christian Fellowships on Campus to spread the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- To build ourselves up into the measure of the fullness of Christ and to fulfill effectively our Lord’s great commission “Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature” (Mark16vs15).
- To labour together by the help of God to accomplish the much needed revival in Methodist Church, Nigeria through the fellowship’s outreaches and collaboration with all the arms of the Church.
- To stir ourselves up to our responsibilities to our father land.
Now you know About MCF HISTORY. I know you’re happy. Tell a friend to tell a friend. We are MCF!
Feel free to contact us
Follow Us On Facebook and Instagram